Saturday, September 15, 2007

Huevos Rancheros from San Jose, California

Huevos Rancheros

When venturing off to other lands, be sure to eat a local breakfast, right? So what could be more fitting here in San Jose than a hearty plate of huevos rancheros to kick start the day? This Mexican multiple-egg dish covered in melted cheese complete with beans and rice definitely made for an early excess of cholesterol, but it sure filled me up (I'm ready to go back to bed for another nap!). I don't suppose that a pork-filled taco for breakfast would be much healthier.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, this looks GOOD

Anonymous said...

Was it difficult to eat the rice using a fork with all that gravy?

Anonymous said...

Wow..!! that's breakfast and lunch for me.. :)

Unknown said...

where was this breakfast served ? my mouth is watering...