Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Annapoorna Restaurant, Syed Alwi Road

Pav Baji

This was just another of the many Indian vegetarian spots across from Mustafa (101 Syed Alwi Road, 6291-4963). I found this one to be a bit dull compared to some of their competitors though. For instance, while the pav baji was mildly spicy, it simply didn't have that fresh kick that I was hoping for (interestingly, they featured nuts in this thing too). Well, this was just meant to be a quick and easy meal, and it was better than waiting in line at the place next door. But I'll probably try hitting up their neighbors next time.


Kamarulzaman Suief said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bma said...

Thanks for the kind words and consideration, but I'll respectfully decline. As requested, I've deleted your comment here so that you don't get spammed.

Pete said...

I also had Annapoorna's pav bhaji & agree with you totally. Their version seemed very mild & bland compared to those I came across in India's streetside food stalls. I think pav bhaji should be prepared in front of you, sizzling hot from the pan!