Saturday, July 07, 2007

Ebeneezer's Kebab, Hong Kong

Doner Kebab, or as they call it, Lamb Spicy

With the demise of Dharma's in Singapore, getting a post-drinking kebab late at night has not been easy. So of course while in HK, I jumped at the opportunity to hit up the ever so convenient Ebeneezer's (89 Lockhart Road in Wanchai, 2529-3738, with other locations in TST, LKF, and Discovery Bay), which as usual was overflowing with patrons from the nearby pubs also craving this delightfully nasty treat.

I grabbed the popular #1 doner kebab (or as they put it when I ordered, "lamb spicy," in reference to my choice of meat and sauce). I don't suppose that there is much else to say here except for the fact that all of this flavorful goodness was exactly what this beer-filled belly needed. Ahhh...

No comments: