Saturday, December 16, 2006

Some Local Argentinian Drinks

Imperial Cerveza Especial

Here's just a bit more in the ongoing search for local drinks. The first is another local beer, called Imperial Cerveza Especial. Admittedly, I don't really remember too much of the taste, but I was so tired and thirsty that it certainly was a huge relief from the heat of the sun here today.

Ser and Paso de los Toros

And here's a couple on the soft drink side. The pomelo-flavored Paso de los Toros tasted just like I would have thought (actually, this is from neighboring Uruguay, right?), but the Ser surprised me a bit as it was a bit on the thick side (not quite as thick as nectar, but getting there), yet it was still carbonated. Plus, the orange-peach combination was a bit different. Either way, they quenched the thirst when I needed it.

No comments: