Friday, March 13, 2020

London's Burger & Lobster at Raffles Hotel Arcade, Singapore

The Surf & Turf Roll

I'm very glad that Burger & Lobster finally opened a second location in Singapore, this time on the former grounds of Seah Street Deli (328 North Bridge Road #01-25, 6971-6127). They run a cheaper lunch menu, which not only takes a few bucks off of their burgers, but also features this Surf & Turf roll, which is not on the regular menu. It combines their lobster and burger into a single roll, giving you a taste of both without having to pay full price for each. Yay! I liked it, as they used quality ingredients and kept it simple, letting the taste of the individual components stand out, including even the butter. I gobbled it up quickly and would be happy to come again, although I need to remember to come on a weekday at lunch time if I want to avoid paying full price.

No comments: