Tuesday, July 23, 2019

My First Chapli Kebab from Bismillah Biryani

Chicken Chapli Kebab

Actually, it's possible that I've had a taste of a chapli kebab before, but I just don't remember it by name. Well, Bismillah offered it in both lamb and chicken form, so I grabbed one of the latter today to go with my biryani. Despite its hamburger patty-like look, it was more textured with all of its spices. Yes, it was a tad dry, but was still tender and tasty enough to inhale quickly.

In terms of biryani though, I forgot that one should not order the vegetable version here. In comparison to the chicken one that I had yesterday, the veggie one was lacking at least a third of the flavor, presumably due to the absence of the carcass. Actually, the chicken itself was pretty dry too, so if I order the chicken briyani again, then I'll just eat the yummy rice and discard the bird.

No comments: