Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Hyderabad Biryani House Brickfields in Kuala Lumpur

Idli

In my ongoing searches online for good food in Brickfields, this place came up (46 Jalan Berhala, +60-12-223 7036). When I looked on Google Maps, it said that they open at 6:45 AM. Briyani for breakfast? That sounded awesome. So I made my way down here this morning.

Unfortunately, it turned out that briyani wasn't available until 11:30 AM (I shoulda known that!). So the only things that were available were the usual idli, dosai, and so forth. I got these idli then, which were much heavier than those light fluffy things from Murugan. Moreover, that red chutney was sweet and while the dry powder was laced with sugar and MSG, if I tasted it correctly.

Fortunately the coconut chutney wasn't too bad, nor was the curry on the side. Well, it was cheap at only MYR 2 (US$0.50). And I'll have to come here for dinner next time I'm staying near KL Sentral.

No comments: