Thursday, February 25, 2016

Granja Elena in Barcelona, Spain

Potxas amb Cloisses

I finally did some homework on places to eat near the convention center, and this place came up (228 Passeig de la Zona Franca, 93-332-0241). Actually, it wasn't that close: at least a 15 minute walk from the North Entrance, but it sure beat the stuff on-site.

Their artichoke was my favorite, as it sat in a blood sausage-based sauce that was delicious to mop up with some crusty bread. I also got that bean and clam dish above; it was much milder than I was expecting, but still nicely done.

I'll go back. But I need to remember to come here at 1 PM, as the place was actually fully booked with 2 PM reservations. The only way that I could get seated as a walk-in was if I promised to eat quickly before the other guests arrived.

No comments: