Friday, September 18, 2015

Jean Georges at the Singapore F1 Paddock Club

Crispy Tuna Sushi

Talk about surprises. When we walked into the Formula One Paddock Club tonight, my jaw practically dropped when I saw a Jean Georges there. Jean Georges...really? He doesn't have a restaurant in Singapore yet! And I sure as heck don't remember any fine dining at F1 last year.

Eventually I made my way inside, waiting for a server to take my order. It took a few minutes before I realized that (holy crap!) everything here was included in the ticket price. Just go up to the counter and grab whatever you want, including alcohol. Sweeeet.

I thus regretted having eaten quite a bit before I got here, but I still managed to get quite a few things in, like that crispy sushi above, as well as a delicious seabass and even chocolate pudding. Too bad this stuff isn't available all of the time.

No comments: