Saturday, January 03, 2015

Spain's llaollao and Korea's Honey Creme in Singapore

llao llao Sanum

After leaving Pie Face at 313@Somerset, I noticed that the line in front of llaollao from Spain was reasonably short for once, so I got their Sanum cup to see what the fuss was about. In contrast to tangy Pinkberry from back home, this one was milky...and also extremely sweet, especially if you requested things like their almond crunch along with it. I assume that people like it so much because of the huge sugar rush, but I sure won't wait in line for that again.

Honey Creme Honey Comb

On the way out, I figured that I'd stop by that Korean shop outside too. They told me that this Honey Comb version was the most popular, but I failed to see what the big deal was. The ice cream was almost tasteless. thus making it heavily dependent on the honeycomb topping (or popcorn or cotton candy, which I saw others get). Yes, I started to feel pretty sick after all of that sugar; it felt as if I had eaten one too many doughnuts at Krispy Kreme.

No comments: