Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Purple Mustard, Icon Village

Barnyard Dog

I wasn't going to post anything about about these guys at first; frankly I didn't really care that much for the taste of this thing (12 Gopeng Street #01-31). But it was just so amusing the way they poured this excess of colorful sauces all over it...and hence the name of the shop, Purple Mustard. (If I read it correctly, the color of that comes from blueberries.) Anyway, I'll probably just wait until I go home to get my hot dogs instead.

2 comments:

Ruben said...

I tried Purple Mustard for the first time last week. I’m with you – I’m not fan. I only tried it because it’s in my building. All I want on my dogs are yellow mustard and chopped onions.

I’m a long time reader, but first time commenter. I’m loving your blog – I’m a Bay Area native who’s living in Singapore as well. It’s been great getting food recs from you that I can try when I’m on either side of the Pacific. Thanks!

Purple Mustard, Management said...

Hi guys, I'm one of the owners. Just fyi, we're happy to make your hot dogs sans the toppings if that's what you prefer. We recognize that not everyone will take to our style of dogs :). If you do come in again, look for one of us, and we'll take care of you. Thanks! - Saba.