Friday, April 30, 2010

HK Airport's Taiwan Beef Noodle

Taiwanese Beef Noodle and Milk Tea

This shop (2261-0883) is near the United gates at Hong Kong airport. I've always been a bit curious - and all the same a bit skeptical about how good Taiwanese beef noodles could be in Hong Kong. But after that tiny snack at Caviar House (and in anticipation of a forgettable meal on United next), the thought of a bowl of hot soup noodles before boarding sounded pretty good.

It was better than I thought it would be, as the broth contained just the right blend of spices for me to feel satiated. The noodles were a bit soft and the beef wasn't of super high quality, but frankly that was to be expected. After all, it's not like I could expect something as specialized as Chuan Wang in Taipei.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now that looks very yummy. I think I'll get a bowl before heading home after work. Love your post!