Monday, December 07, 2009

My First Flight on Jetstar Proper

Buy-on-board food on Jetstar

Our return flight with Valuair from Bali turned out to be with Jetstar instead. But when I got on board, the seats and decor didn't look like the Jetstar that I remembered. It was only after looking at the in-flight magazine did I realize that we were not flying Jetstar Asia, but rather Jetstar proper from Australia.

That also meant that it came with a food menu that was largely sourced from Australia. They did not have any pies nor Solo lemon drink left today, so I settled for this other stuff. None of it was anything exciting, but the flight was a lot better than Jetstar Asia or Valuair. Those seats on the way over were rather uncomfortable.

2 comments:

kevin said...

Did you have to pay for the food? Or was it free because it's Valuair?

A said...

Were the crew Australian?