Monday, December 26, 2005

UAL Biz Class Breakfast to HK

Scrambled eggs in crepe gratinee

Today's breakfast was "scrambled eggs in crepe gratinee: Mornay sauce, Parmesan cheese, bacon, and a spinach souffle with a fresh fruit appetizer." It wasn't quite what I was expecting as the scrambled eggs were pretty well packed into the crepe, and there wasn't much sauce or cheese that I could detect. But nonetheless, it was decently good, especially with the scallion slivers on top as well as the tomato. The bacon was pretty soggy and the spinach could have been a tad better, but I still ate both given my affinity to those things. It was a bit heavy though, which I find is a recurring theme in UAL biz class meals. But hey, I can't complain. This is airline food, after all.

Looking back at an old entry, I just realized that I had this before, although that was on a connecting flight via Japan. I guess UA serves the same breakfast menu out of Singapore to the US, regardless if you're going through HK or Japan.

No comments: