Saturday, June 04, 2005

McDonald's "Go Active!" Placemat


This placemat is hilarious. Coming from your friendly McDonald's health advisor, the placemat is the home of such amusing lines like "Share your large pack of fries with friends, and eat in moderation" (but I thought you asked me if I wanted to Super Size?) and "You may ask for more veggies in your McChicken and Big Mac" (which I've actually done before, and it's not bad, although a little more shredded lettuce isn't exactly offsetting all the health benefits of eating a Big Mac). And yes, of course, get the orange juice for more vitamin C. Ha ha.

This reminds me of the time I watched Super Size Me and got cravings for McDonald's in the process. Of course, later into the movie, I felt really sick and had to go across the street to buy some fruit as a "cleansing."

No comments: