Sunday, May 08, 2005

Corn on the Cob - War Games style

Am I the only person who stared in awe (and almost respectful deference) at that scene in War Games when Matthew Broderick's father buttered his bread so egregiously heavily only for us to discover that he was only using the bread thereafter to butter his corn? I thought that was the most novel idea (especially since buttering corn without a brush can be an awkward task), and have been using that technique since (even more so since I don't really like bread to begin with).

Anyway, here I am, snacking away on a 3-minute microwaved corn, followed by the War Games technique. (My corn is cooked though, unlike that scene in the movie.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was trying to remember what movie that was from and I thought it might have been wargames. Your blog was the first site that came up when I searched on Google. I love No Reservations, it's a great show! I'm definitely adding your blog to my RSS feeds.